Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In memormiam: Joyce Klaus 3/8/1944-2/17/1995

Hi Mom,

It's now been 14 years since your passing and I still have trouble believing you're not here. I think the thing you would have enjoyed the most aside from your grandchildren is the fact that Duane and I get along much better than we have in the past. Well that and the Game Show Network and the reruns of The Match Game. The celebrity gossip certainly hasn't dried up either so you would've enjoyed that awful show TMZ as well. Since you passed from colon cancer, I got my first colonoscopy last year and the good news was that I was polyp free. I wish you had more warnings or an early checkup that would have given you better fight. But it's too late and I can do is learn from your mistake. I do miss you so and I think of you often.

Love,

Your son Brian

No comments: