Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Public Service Announcement

Fun fact for the day-

Latex is just about the same density of water.

So, when you have a 550 package shipment come in and you haven't had a chance to put the 300 package shipment away that arrived last week, you're gonna end up with some tired arms. Imagine lugging around boxes of water all day long. That's what most of my day has been like. I'm exhausted and cranky. Which brings us to fun fact number 2-

If you dare page me and tell me that I need to come back to the office to correct a mistake on a credit card slip when you've been sitting in air conditioned office most of the day probably surfing the web and playing computer games and you can damn well get off your fucking fat ass and do it your fucking self then I might might get a bit perturbed and scream a bit, you piece of lazy shit.

That concludes today's public service announcements.

Thank you for your time.

1 comment: