Thursday, March 6, 2008

He without schmaltz cast the first tease

I've been getting some flack about having "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head" on my mp3 player as posted on yesterday's blog entry.

Let me get this out in the open now.

Everyone secretly likes some sort of sappy or syrupy entertainment whether it be music or a show or a movie or what have you that is largely considered by the public as schmaltzy.

Aside from having "Mandy" by Barry Manilow on my mp3 player, I always stop to watch Riverdance when I'm flipping or enjoy some QVC or infomercials. I'll sing along to "Afternoon Delight" by the Starland Express if I hear it and sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to Olivia Newton John, Dammit!!

So if you say that you don't like anything that's "uncool", I don't believe you, you fucking liar.

No comments: