Thursday, March 27, 2008

Looking to preserve my comedic history

Most of my friends and family consider me to be funny (and obnoxious). My best material is often ad-libbed zingers in social settings.

However, once upon a time, I actually wrote and performed sketch comedy and I even had a stand-up routine. Eventually, I think my nerves and mental disorder got the best of me, plus I never did push hard enough to get anywhere with my comedic "abilities".

As my regular blog readers know, I have been doing alot of reflection towards my past lately. Thus recently, it's occurred to me that I should start transferring all of my comedic works from VHS tapes to digital. Of course I can't seem to get the damned video capture device to work, but I will figure it out sooner or later. I may be in my 30's but I some rudimentary knowledge of how a computer operates!

Oh, and when I do, I'll start uploading the stuff to this here blog.

Won't that be fun?!

You can all marvel as to how skinny I was and wonder if I've been eating jars of frosting all these years.

You can make fun of me all you want- just don't say I'm not funny. I don't think I can take that.

No comments: