Friday, April 18, 2008

Looking for beer suggestions

I just tapped my Magic Hat number 9 a moment ago, I am sad...

The Yuengling Black and Tan is what's left and that was bought more for Lynn as it's one of her faves. Besides, that's a good 10-15 beers away from getting tapped as well.

So I need beer and need to call my new pal Bob at Bob's Kegs and Cases and tell him to get me something. Thus what brings me to a dilemma- Spring ales are usually not what I like in a beer. Most are too hoppy or are too pale for my tastes. I love the winter lagers, October fests, scotch ales and deep caramel flavorings.

Not knowing what to get, I am leaving my next beer choice in your hands. The 1st person who suggests Coors Light will be permabanned.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuengling lager

Paul said...

Fat Tire?

Brian said...

fat tire? link?

Paul said...

http://www.newbelgium.com/beers_ft.php

Anonymous said...

Go Canadian. It's like winter in the summer. Moosehead or Molson.

Brian said...

American versions of the Canadian beers aren't as good, when I was in Vancouver, I was thrown for a loop.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea. That's another good reason to go to Canada.

Brian said...

I ordered 2 sixths

Flying Fish Farmhouse Ale

Victory Whirlwind Witbier