Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update: I am victorious

One of the weird side effects of having a lack of attention for more than 5 minutes when I'm feeling agitated is that I actually have the ability to hyper-focus for short bursts. Which is perfect for when you're playing Scramble against your nemesis, Cindy- the super-bitch genius. As evidenced below, I've recently made some excellent inroads on our recent battles. I think I will refer to this period as "The Surge".

Not only have I beaten her 3 times in a row in heads up matches but I had a great solo game which now puts me at the top of the ladder, just a mere 2 points above Cindy. I told you she was going down!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered how long it was going to take you to gloat...

Brian said...

I wanted to wait until it was total pwnage

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

So which am I?
A super-genius bitch
or
A super-bitch genius? You've called me both now.