Friday, February 22, 2008

I want justice!!

Today I found out that my business American Express has been used this month for unauthorized purchases. I've only used the card online twice so I doubt that the source was through the internet. Also, under further investigation, I was able to get the address to where the stuff was shipped to and it's a business that's only a mile away from my business (using my name).

If the weather wasn't so crappy I'd gather up my pitchforks and torches and burn the place down!!

But, alas, my thirst for blood will have to wait.

Perhaps I should dress up in a UPS uniform and walk into the business and ask for myself for a signature to see if anyone comes to get the package.

But I'm a big wimp.

I suppose the police will have to be brought in for my $200 worth of personal violation.

No comments: