Monday, January 21, 2008

Don't quote me on this

I enjoy getting some "feedback" on my blog. For starters it's nice to know that people take the time to actually read the "crud" that I "regurgitate" onto my" blog". So, even though I also get some "criticisms", it's nice to know about some "things" I could do to improve it. And, no, I won't take "offense" when someone tells me that I use to many "quotations" in my writings when I want to "emphasize" something.

I will say that I differ in opinion and say that quotations are often a softer way of highlighting a word or phrase. Bolding words gives me eye strain and italics are hard to read. I COULD USE ALL CAPS BUT PEOPLE WILL JUST THINK I'M SCREAMING! SO I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF I USE QUOTATIONS A LITTLE MORE THAN YOU'RE USED TO SEEING.


But "thanks" for the feedback Marie