Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's Jammuary!!

On my Comcast on-demand options there has been a concert channel in the music section. They occasionally play some jam-band music, which is great because I hardly get to attend concerts like I used to before I had kids. I'm overjoyed when I found out that they are having a "Jammuary" theme this month and will be showing all sorts of concert snippets from all of my favorite bands from Phish to Widespread Panic to Umphrey's McGee to moe. and a whole bunch of smaller bands that get the groove going. So, if you have Comcast digital cable and like improvisational music I recommend you check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip - Rob's really into all these bands - seen then in concert, too.

Brian said...

OMG- it's Nicole! Email me baby!