Monday, January 14, 2008

Unlucky at cards, lucky at love

Busted out early in this weekend's tourney. My wife also played, so if you count her buy-in and mine then poker this week was a wash. Losing early wasn't a big disappointment as my Dad had the kiddies for the night so my wife, Lynn and I went out to the Drafting Room. That's a great little bar in Spring House PA that has a HUGE selection of draft beers and bottles from all over. I had a pink beer of all things (raspberry infusion), it was not the best beer, but Im willing to try most things. It was truly nice to get out and have a conversation and good time with the wife. I am looking forward to when we take our 10th anniversary trip to San Fran in May.

Pink beer and pink elephants, not a bad way to spend an evening if you can't catch the cards.

No comments: